Saiva is founded and run by Rahul Venkata. Saiva offers ISHA Hatha Yoga in its classical form. A techie by profession, the pursuit for reaching one’s ultimate potential led him to discover yoga.
Rahul underwent an intense 1750 hours of Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program designed by Sadhguru who is a globally-renowned yogi, humanitarian, enlightened master and founder of Isha foundation. Equipped with this age-old science of Classical Hatha Yoga; he is here to offer this possibility to everyone.
“Yoga is not about twisting your body or standing on your head. It is a technology of wellbeing” – Sadhguru
ABOUT ISHA HATHA YOGA
Hatha Yoga stems from a deep understanding of the mechanics of the body, and uses yogic postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. By practicing this profound science, one can change and enhance the way they think, feel, and experience life.
Isha Hatha Yoga comprises of ancient and powerful practices that transform the body and mind into great possibilities.
- Upayoga is a set of 10 powerful practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system. It rejuvenates the entire system.
- Angamardana is a series of 30 processes to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness and mental health.
- Surya Kriya is a potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete wellbeing.
- Yogasanas are a set of powerful postures for elevating one’s consciousness, stabilizing one’s mind, emotions and energy system and decelerating the aging process.
- Bhuta Shuddhi is a process of purifying the five elements within the human system leading to harmony and balance.